Who: Current LLA students entering 7th, 8th, or 9th grade
Where: Lynch Literacy Academy, 55 Brandt Place
When: Monday, July 30 to Friday, August 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
School starts at 8:30 a.m., doors open at 8 a.m. and dismissal is at 11:30 a.m. Transportation will be provided and breakfast will be available at McNulty Elementary School from 8 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. if your student needs it.
The Summer Enrichment Program is designed:
- To help reduce the “summer slide” for students
- To work with skilled and knowledgeable teachers that have a genuine love of teaching and learning
- To help fill any academic gaps in ELA, Math and Spanish
- To work on Project Based Learning tasks that will help better prepare
students for the 2018-2019 academic year
Please complete an application and return it to Lynch Literacy Academy. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Neil Estrada at 518-843-3716 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with two or more disciplinary concerns may be removed from the program. In the event there is a disciplinary concern, you will hear directly from Mr. Estrada.
Attendance is critically important. If your student cannot attend on any given day, please contact the school at 518-843-3716.
Transportation will be available to students that normally take a bus to school.
There will be a bus that can pick up and drop off your student for the enrichment program. If you live near any of these locations your child is eligible to take the bus. Please allow an additional 5 minutes for AM pick. If you have any questions please contact Transportation at (518) 843-3180 x 2802.
- Mt. Carmel Church: 7:45 a.m.
- Centro Civico: 7:50 a.m.
- Marie Curie Institute: 7:55 a.m.
- Tecler Elementary School: 8 a.m.
- Amsterdam High School: 8:10 a.m.