Jan. 24, 2019
Please see the following updated 2019 January Regents schedule for Amsterdam High School (AHS) students. Morning exam(s) are from 8 – 11 a.m. Students report by 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam(s) are from noon – 3 p.m. Students report by 11:45 a.m.
Thursday, Jan. 24 – exams rescheduled due to school closing
Friday, Jan. 25
- Morning exams – Physical Setting/Earth Science; Algebra II; Physical Setting/Chemistry
- Afternoon exam – Transitions Exam in Global History and Geography
Notes: Students only need to report on days of an assigned exam. Exceptions will be made for students reporting to school for the purpose of teacher-scheduled review sessions and/or to make up work. All students must remain until 11 a.m. for morning exams and until 3 p.m. for afternoon exams. Also, according to state regulations, students will not be permitted to begin an exam after 10 a.m. for morning exams or 2 p.m. for afternoon exams.
- Pickups for morning exams will occur with the normal bus runs. Students should report to their regular stops at the normal time.
- Pickups for afternoon exams will be done with a late bus run. Students need to sign up with their teachers or at the main office if they will need a ride.
- Students should report to a designated bus stop at 10 a.m. This designated stop will be given to your son/daughter at the time he/she registers in the main office. Students will arrive at school by 11 a.m.
- Buses returning students home from the morning exams will leave AHS at 11:15 a.m.
- Buses returning students home from the afternoon exams will leave AHS at 3:15 p.m.
Meals During Regents Week
In order to ensure that all of our students are ready for the challenges of passing a Regents exam, we will be serving breakfast and lunch in our cafeteria. Breakfast will be served from 7 – 8 a.m. and lunch will be served from 10:45 – 11:45 a.m.
For any further information regarding January Regents testing, please contact the guidance office at 518-843-4932. Last names A-D contact Mrs. Clough ext. 1004; last names E-L contact Mrs. DeTraglia ext. 1005, last names M-Rodecker contact Mrs. Friddle ext. 1002 and last names Rodríguez-Z contact Ms. Trapasso ext. 1021.