2019-20 Budget Information
- Wednesday, March 20- Budget/regular board meeting – propose/discuss propositions, approve election results
- Wednesday, April 17- Budget/regular board meeting – adopt tentative budget/propositions
- Tuesday, May 7- Public hearing
- Tuesday, May 21- Election/budget vote
- Wednesday, May 22- Regular board meeting to canvass vote
2018-19 Budget Information
Greater Amsterdam School District voters approved the district’s $72.91 million 2018-19 budget proposal and elected two Board of Education members on May 15, 2018. The budget was approved by a margin of 489 yes, 194 no.
The $72,918,824 budget maintains all current programs and services for the 2018-19 school year, and reflects a 4.9 percent ($3,407,261) year-to-year increase and includes no property tax levy increase.
Voters elected incumbents Gavin Murdoch (475 votes) and Jackie Marciniak (379 votes) to the Amsterdam Board of Education. Mr. Murdoch and Ms. Marciniak each will serve three-year terms beginning July 1.
- Final Budget 2018-19: $72,918,924
- Spending Increase: 4.9%
- Tax Levy Increase: 0%
2018-19 Final School Budget Book
- Summary of the Budget
- Appropriations by Administrative, Program and Capital Component
- Revenue by Account Code
- New York State School Report Card Fiscal Accountability Supplement
- New York State District Report Card Accountability Overview Report
- School District Property Tax Report Card
- Comparison of Tax Rates By Municipality with Previous Year
- Tax Exempt Impact Report
- Administrative Salary Disclosure