2019-20 School Budget
Greater Amsterdam School District residents approved the $77,202,687 proposed budget for the 2019-20 school year. For the fourth consecutive year, the budget proposal maintained a 0 percent tax levy increase and also remained below the district’s tax levy cap.
The budget increased spending by 5.87 percent, or $4,283,863 over the 2018-19 school year. Along with preserving all existing programming and maintaining low class sizes at GASD, the proposed spending plan also includes funding for new and expanded academic offerings.
2019-20 Final School Budget Book
- Summary of the Budget
- Appropriations by Administrative, Program and Capital Component
- Revenue by Account Code
- New York State School Report Card Fiscal Accountability Supplement
- New York State District Report Card Accountability Overview Report
- Property Tax Report Card
- Tax Exempt Impact Report
- Comparison of Tax Rates By Municipality with Previous Year
- Administrative Salary Disclosure