July 23, 2018
The Greater Amsterdam School District’s Elementary Summer Program will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. July 30 to August 10 at McNulty Academy this year. Mrs. Donna Decker and Mr. Todd Giagni will be this year’s summer school principals.
There are a few changes that parents/guardians should be aware of:
- If you are planning to have your child ride a bus, please refer to the information below, as some changes have been made because of construction. Please be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes prior to these times:
- 8:10 a.m. at Mount Carmel Church Parking
- 8:20 a.m. at Centro Civico
- 8:30 a.m. at Marie Curie Institute
- 8:40 a.m. at Amsterdam High School
- If you will be transporting your child, you will be asked to sign them out of school each day at the end of the program.
- All children not bused need to be picked up at school no later than 11 a.m.
- Parents of the students that are riding buses home must be at the bus stop beginning at 10:50 a.m.
If you have any questions before July 30 regarding transportation, please call the GASD Transportation Department at 518-843-3186 or Brown’s Transportation at 518-842-0092.