The Office of Personnel/Human Resources strives to ensure a competent and caring workforce that significantly contributes to the success of our students and to the development of an informed, educated, and involved communities that we serve. We will recruit and hire committed and concerned professionals who share the vision of diversity as a fundamental platform for a challenging, desirable place of employment, and a positive learning environment.
This office provides high-quality services that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains diverse personnel within supportive educational and work environments. The ideal candidate for the Greater Amsterdam School District is dedicated, high-performing, and shares our passion for supporting students and preparing them for the future.
The Greater Amsterdam School District is eager to consider applications from traditionally underrepresented groups and individuals who believe in the critical importance of diversity in the life of a school. Learn more about the Greater Amsterdam School District and the surrounding community, here.
The Greater Amsterdam School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click on the Section Headings below to take you to the various job descriptions listed on this page.
- Special Education Teacher – McNulty Academy (2022-23 SY)
- Temporary Grade 1 Elementary Teacher (Sept. 6-Dec. 22, 2022) – McNulty Academy
- Temporary Grade 6 Science Teacher (June 8-27, 2022) – Lynch Literacy Academy
- Summer School Jobs (2022-23 SY)
- School Social Workers (2022-23 SY)
- Speech Teacher (2022-23 SY)
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher (2022-23 SY)
- Foreign Language Spanish Teacher (2022-23 SY)
- Special Education Teacher (2022-23 SY)
- Teacher Aide – McNulty Elementary School (2022-23 SY)
- Anticipated Language Teacher – Amsterdam High School (22-23 SY)
- Anticipated Spanish Teacher – Amsterdam High School (22-23 SY)
- Anticipated ISS Teacher – Amsterdam High School (22-23 SY)
- Continued Recruitment: Dean of Students (Teacher On Special Assignment) (Internal Only-21-22 SY)
- Teacher Assistants (21-22 & 22-23 SY)
- Summer Custodial and Maintenance Worker (21-22 SY)
- Custodian – Marie Curie Institute (21-22 SY)
- Sr. Custodian – Lynch Literacy Academy (21-22 SY)
- Sr. Keyboard Specialist – Lynch Literacy Academy (21-22 SY)
- Continued Recruitment: Financial Support Specialist (Full Time – 12 Month) – District Office (21-22 SY)
- Continued Recruitment: Full-Time School Bus Drivers (4 Positions)
- Continued Recruitment: School Bus Drivers – Part Time
- Substitutes (Teachers, Aides, Clerical) Needed
- Floater Substitutes – All Buildings
- School Bus Drivers –Substitutes