The Greater Amsterdam School District announces some changes to its student meal distribution program.
Beginning Dec. 2, meals will be distributed only once a week on Wednesdays and all families MUST COMPLETE an online Google form each Friday prior to meal distribution in order to collect the grab and go meals. Here is the link to the form:
After completing the online form each week, registered Greater Amsterdam School District students will receive enough breakfasts and lunches for a complete week. Meals are being sent home in bulk so you will need to bring something to transport it home each time you come. We have also added more community locations for Wednesday grab and go pick up. Here are the meal pickup times and locations:
- Amsterdam High School and McNulty Academy, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Colonial Square, 11 to 11:40 a.m.
- Creative Connections Clubhouse, 11 to 11:40 a.m.
- Housing Authority, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Woodrow Wilson Apartments, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Please send only one adult per household to pick up the meals. Everyone must wear a facemask that covers your nose and chin. All social distancing rules apply.