Feb. 19, 2019
Pre-K and Kindergarten registration will be held on the following dates. Registration for the Whispering Pines Preschool three-year-old program will also take place on the following dates. The parent or legal guardian must be present to register.
- March 11 – 22 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- March 15 from 4 – 6 p.m.
- March 23 from 9 a.m. – noon
- Amsterdam High School, PD conference room – District Office entrance (located at the back of the high school – use Miami Ave. parking lot)
What to bring
- Your child’s original birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- Your ID
- Two proofs of residency
- Custodial paperwork, if applicable
- IEP paperwork, if applicable
- For Whispering Pines Pre-K three-year-old registration, children must be three years of age on or before December 1, 2019 and be a resident of the Greater Amsterdam School District.
- For UPK four-year-old registration, children have to be four years of age on or before December 1, 2019 and be a resident of the Greater Amsterdam School District.
- For Kindergarten registration, children have to be five years of age on or before December 1, 2019. Please note: if your child was in one of the district’s Pre-K programs you still need to register your child for Kindergarten.
- If you have any questions or to make an appointment for the three-year-old program or UPK, call Angel Windham at 518-843-3180 ext. 7101.
- If you have any questions or to make an appointment for Kindergarten registration, call Nia Greco at 518-843-3180 ext. 7503.
- If you would like to speak with someone in Spanish, call Theresa Cintron at 518-843-3180 ext. 7407.