The Parent Teacher Association is a vital part of the McNulty school community, and parent/family involvement is welcomed and encouraged. Volunteers support programs and learning opportunities on a regular basis.
The PTA is organized for the purpose of supporting and enhancing the educational experiences of the school’s students by:
- Providing an organization through which the parents, school, and teachers can work cooperatively; and
- Providing financial support for programs funded outside the annual school budget.
- President: Christina Morley
- Vice President: Julie Bresonis
- Treasurer: Tisha Vidulich
- Recording Secretary: Kelly Forte
- Corresponding Secretary: Laura Brittain
Principal: Todd Giagni, email@example.com
McNulty PTA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org